Tractor Tussle

/
2 Comments
The second model, I though I'd spend a little more time getting the details right. This time, it's the tractor off Shaun the sheep, and a few of the other characters. I thought this would be a good one as it supposed to look aged and worn, and in daily working use - covered in mud and grime. Will be good to put some techniques into practice.

Making sure to sand down any of the sharp edges of plastic where they broke away from the main piece, to make sure there are as few points on the piece where it's obvious that there are joins, etc in the plastic.



The simple characters complete, fiddly eyes and all.



Getting there slowly, more distressing is needed, but pleased with how it's going so far.


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. sweet tractor dude, good idea to keep your stills up with model making and painting are you gona make any quick animations using them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Gareth, I'm not sure yet - probably just going to make some more models though, I'll see how things go! Have just finished off the tractor so will get some more pictures up in a bit once I've photographed it!

    ReplyDelete