Life Drawing Continued

/
0 Comments
From this week's life drawing class, the images in order are; a longer 1/2 hour drawing of a held pose, a constantly moving model with a 5 minute drawing time, a held pose for 5 minutes, drawn with the left hand. We did some blind drawing too, which consisted of not looking at the paper whilst drawing the model, however these did all look pretty similar to one another and I didn't feel like I had learnt as much from those as perhaps some of the other techniques we have used.



The left-handed drawing was probably my favourite out of this session, which I suprised myself with, and again the longer drawing time piece, which I could take more time over turned out well, even if the head is a little out of proportion.

Feedback welcome!


You may also like

No comments: