Anticipation (Splat)

/
0 Comments

A still from The Potato Hunter, this was a great reference for the over-the-head swing with the mallet, as well as watching someone chop wood with an axe, as all these movements are very similar.

First of all, apologies for the video qualities, for test pieces I am using very small file sizes so they don't take too long to upload, but when the final piece is up I'll use less compression!

Quick test to help me figure out timing and spacing for another anticipation piece.


Another test now inked and a bit more visible, with first part of the timing and spacing worked out fine, but need to add a few frames into the second half (the strike).


And now the almost-final piece, with just a few frames left to add, and I may try to colour it if I get time!


You may also like

No comments: