Sneaky Peep

/
0 Comments


A few stills from the completed scenes so far. Also good news in that I was right to avoid using the MILO camera, I've managed to do what I wanted just fine at home and it's turned out nicer than planned! I didn't have a problem with using it, I just preferred not to as I know it wouldn't always be available for me to use and I wanted to know I could do it without one.

Also, honestly, I don't like having control of aspects of my project taken away from me all that much, and I know using the MILO would have changed the scenes. The lighting may have been better with a professionals help, and the pans/zooms etc smoother, but this takes nothing away from the fact that what has been completed is mine, and I know I've done it solely on my merits.

 And that's satisfying.

 


You may also like

No comments: