Change of Plan

/
0 Comments
So, there's been a slight change of plan. No longer is this going to be centring on texture, as per the last post, but instead on the fabrication of the puppets and possibly sets.
I’ve realised I’d much rather concentrate on this and it would be much more useful for my progression in the long run than my original pitch idea.


The new pitch is a report on the various different fabrication processes that different puppet makers use, and then my own research and practical work into the construction of these armatures/puppets. I’d be working from some pre-defined character designs rather than making my own, so I can focus on the construction process, and end up with quantifiable outcomes like: several test shots/sequences of the puppets, built of various techniques and processes. A nice little practice mannequin would be nice too.

   


You may also like

No comments: