Working with Michael Price

/
0 Comments
During the course of this project, I'm getting help from the very talented Michael Price. After seeing some of his other work and models, I was very keen to get him involved on the fabrication part of this project, so gave him the task of designing and building one of the main puppets, namely, the priest.

I gave him a few doodles and ideas over a chat about what I wanted from him, and he disappeared and came back with some great swanky design and idea sheets for me to mull over:



From these, I narrowed down a few of the design choices and left a few up to him, and sure enough, he disappeared again, and returned with a final design sheet for the character, which was spot on what I wanted:


And so he's disappeared again, this time with a few puppet making supplies, and I can't wait to see this appear over the coming week. I'll keep you updated, but in the mean time, check out his blog and have a nose at his work!


You may also like

No comments: