Knee Surgery

/
0 Comments

So, after a bit of posing and fiddling with Zeke, I noticed his knees coming a little loose, mostly due to the face I hadn't use twisted strands of wire, and instead used single strands (causing the bones and latex to lose it's grip on the wire and swivel around it). I decided to try and salvage the situation with a little cutting up of the back of his knees and filling the misbehaving joints with a little epoxy resin to try and affix them to the armature a little better.

It worked for a little while but soon came loose, and with no other options but pretty much a complete model rebuild. He'll have to stay as he is, but it'll limit any animating a little.

   


You may also like