The New Brief

/
0 Comments
This is the brief I'm choosing to complete for this module:


However it is a little too broad, so here is some preliminary predefined structure to what I'm doing:

Personal Aims:
-To produce a short film for use in my portfolio
-Improve my knowledge of photography, filming, lighting and editing.
-To improve my knowledge and creation of a stylised stop motion environment
-Make use of a set and stop-motion characters I’d built in my spare time.

Project Requirements:
-Approximately 5 minute film
-Completion to deadline (30th Apr)
-Create a strong, complete, narrative and story, with the set and characters already established
-Define who the audience would be and find out how to make it appeal to them ( i.e. styles and filming techniques)

Which means...zombie set is back! Re-construction has started:



You may also like

No comments: