Added Functionality

So I set myself the task of making the set sturdier (as discussed in the last post) but also transportable incase I needed to move it about. The easiest way I could think to do this was to keep each main segment separate and make it free-standing but self-supporting. So now it has four main pieces (not including props like the truck etc); the floor, the building, the wall and the background. I've built a bunch of struts and supports in such a way that each piece can simply be slotted onto its place on the base, and each supports the adjacent pieces, no gluing or fixing required. All it all, a success so far, and it all seems pretty sturdy.

You may also like