Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(161)
-
▼
February
(25)
- It's the Little Things...
- Face Replacements
- Characters
- Horse Progress
- Miscellaneous Studies
- Character Finishing Touches
- These Boots were made for Walking
- Gun References
- Full Animatic
- Chap-tastic
- Jabba's Got a Brand New Hut
- Building Trinity
- Acting Animatic
- Packing Heat
- Space Western?
- Animatic
- Storyboarding
- Scripted Project Start
- Grim Garments
- A Grim Armature
- Making a Light Tent/Box
- Animal Antics
- Armature Antics
- Life Drawing
- Stop Motion findings
-
▼
February
(25)
Popular Posts
-
Wrapping up my final week at University, I finished with a satisfying First Class Honours, which has made the work seem worthwhile. ...
-
Well, here it is, the final completed film! If you go to Vimeo , you can watch it in HD. Thank-you to everyone who helped in one wa...
-
I thought I'd give this brass tubing a go, instead of the usual Sculpey bones I'm used to as I've had a couple of failures on...
-
Remember I was getting Mike to build one of the puppets for me? Well here he is, in all his glory! He's a great little chap, ...
-
Here is the final little animation for expressing and exaggerating emotion in a face, I had to slow it down to 8fps as it was whizzing pas...