Popular Posts
-
Wrapping up my final week at University, I finished with a satisfying First Class Honours, which has made the work seem worthwhile. ...
-
Well, here it is, the final completed film! If you go to Vimeo , you can watch it in HD. Thank-you to everyone who helped in one wa...
-
I thought I'd give this brass tubing a go, instead of the usual Sculpey bones I'm used to as I've had a couple of failures on...
-
Remember I was getting Mike to build one of the puppets for me? Well here he is, in all his glory! He's a great little chap, ...
-
Here is the final little animation for expressing and exaggerating emotion in a face, I had to slow it down to 8fps as it was whizzing pas...


Mate you tried using a wax realise spray on the resin or is the latex just not setting right.
ReplyDeleteYeah I'm using good old vaseline as a release agent, and it seem to work nicely with it so far, but when it comes to actually casting the latex it just wont seem to set. It could be the latex though so I'll have to see.
ReplyDelete