Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(148)
-
▼
October
(20)
- "The Quiet Life" Case Study
- "Zeke" Character Shots
- Codpieces and Strappy Sandals
- Silicone Casting Experiment #1
- Alginate Experiment 2 [Part 2]
- Feet Success!
- Alginate Experiment #2
- Alginate Experiment #1
- Next "Steps" (pun intended)
- Fingers and Toes
- Zeke Body Fabrication
- The Process of Zeke's Head
- Zeke
- A Wooly Addition
- A little less Human
- Continued...
- Latex Layering
- Change of Plan
- SS1 Pitch Video
- Things to Implement
-
▼
October
(20)
Popular Posts
-
I thought I'd give this brass tubing a go, instead of the usual Sculpey bones I'm used to as I've had a couple of failures on...
-
Wrapping up my final week at University, I finished with a satisfying First Class Honours, which has made the work seem worthwhile. ...
-
Well, here it is, the final completed film! If you go to Vimeo , you can watch it in HD. Thank-you to everyone who helped in one wa...
-
Remember I was getting Mike to build one of the puppets for me? Well here he is, in all his glory! He's a great little chap, ...
-
And... last post of the day just to let you know I'm painting a small bust I made in sculpey that I had lying about. Use up the last dr...