Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(161)
-
▼
May
(22)
- More Building in Maya
- The Mad Lab Evaluation
- The Mad Laboratory
- How the Big Boys do it
- The Lab
- Throw the switch Igor!
- More Progress
- Rube Goldberg Machines
- Feelin' like Moriarti
- Progress
- More Renders
- Lights!
- Rendering Times
- Going Solar
- A Quick Update
- Plugs and Cables
- Hyperdeemic Nurdle
- More Component Modelling
- Fire, I'll teach you to Burn
- Set Building
- Playblasting
- The Texturiser
-
▼
May
(22)
Popular Posts
-
Wrapping up my final week at University, I finished with a satisfying First Class Honours, which has made the work seem worthwhile. ...
-
Well, here it is, the final completed film! If you go to Vimeo , you can watch it in HD. Thank-you to everyone who helped in one wa...
-
I thought I'd give this brass tubing a go, instead of the usual Sculpey bones I'm used to as I've had a couple of failures on...
-
Remember I was getting Mike to build one of the puppets for me? Well here he is, in all his glory! He's a great little chap, ...
-
Here is the final little animation for expressing and exaggerating emotion in a face, I had to slow it down to 8fps as it was whizzing pas...








