Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(161)
-
▼
November
(14)
- Flash-tastic
- Sound Project Early Animatic
- Some Life Studies
- Tundra Looks
- Planning Time
- Presentation Feedback
- Task 4 - Film Analysis
- From Piggies to Goldfish
- Sound Project - Sasquatchtastic
- Sound Project - Progress Continued
- Tasks - Screenplay Scriptwriting & Storyboarding f...
- Tasks - Screenplay Scriptwriting & Storyboarding f...
- Tasks - Screenplay Scriptwriting & Storyboarding f...
- Sound Project - Progress
-
▼
November
(14)
Popular Posts
-
Wrapping up my final week at University, I finished with a satisfying First Class Honours, which has made the work seem worthwhile. ...
-
Well, here it is, the final completed film! If you go to Vimeo , you can watch it in HD. Thank-you to everyone who helped in one wa...
-
I thought I'd give this brass tubing a go, instead of the usual Sculpey bones I'm used to as I've had a couple of failures on...
-
Remember I was getting Mike to build one of the puppets for me? Well here he is, in all his glory! He's a great little chap, ...
-
Here is the final little animation for expressing and exaggerating emotion in a face, I had to slow it down to 8fps as it was whizzing pas...

