Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(161)
-
▼
January
(22)
- Monkey done!
- Furring Up
- Armature No2
- Wall-E and Realism
- Time for your Close-Up Mr Plasticine
- Painting with Light
- First Character with Armature
- Photographing models
- The Third & The Seventh
- money.
- Making "money."
- More Practice
- Twycross Zoo Doodles
- David Colman
- Stop Motion DSLR Test
- Ray Harryhausen
- More Harryhausen
- First Stop Motion
- Gathering Interesting Things
- Tablet Learnings
- Research and Planning
- Stumblings
-
▼
January
(22)
Popular Posts
-
Wrapping up my final week at University, I finished with a satisfying First Class Honours, which has made the work seem worthwhile. ...
-
Well, here it is, the final completed film! If you go to Vimeo , you can watch it in HD. Thank-you to everyone who helped in one wa...
-
I thought I'd give this brass tubing a go, instead of the usual Sculpey bones I'm used to as I've had a couple of failures on...
-
Remember I was getting Mike to build one of the puppets for me? Well here he is, in all his glory! He's a great little chap, ...
-
Here is the final little animation for expressing and exaggerating emotion in a face, I had to slow it down to 8fps as it was whizzing pas...

