Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(70)
-
▼
November
(26)
- Uncoupling - Further testing
- A Bit2Much Left4Dead2
- Fossil Frolics
- A Mixed Bag
- Uncoupling Test 3
- Spirited Away
- Uncoupling Test 2
- Break it Down, (it's Hammertime)
- Uncoupling Test 1
- I Met the Walrus
- Animatics
- Crash goes today's productivity
- Dopesheets and Storyboards
- Life Drawing Continued
- Getting Jilted
- Good Vibrations
- Why Hello There
- Bad Acting 101
- Are You Trying To Say You're Jilting Me?
- Flip Festival (Day 2)
- Flip Festival (Day 1)
- Flip Festival Launch
- Rocketman Evaluation
- More: Getting to Rocketman
- Getting to Rocketman
- Its all gone A cappella
-
▼
November
(26)
Popular Posts
-
Wrapping up my final week at University, I finished with a satisfying First Class Honours, which has made the work seem worthwhile. ...
-
Well, here it is, the final completed film! If you go to Vimeo , you can watch it in HD. Thank-you to everyone who helped in one wa...
-
I thought I'd give this brass tubing a go, instead of the usual Sculpey bones I'm used to as I've had a couple of failures on...
-
Remember I was getting Mike to build one of the puppets for me? Well here he is, in all his glory! He's a great little chap, ...
-
Here is the final little animation for expressing and exaggerating emotion in a face, I had to slow it down to 8fps as it was whizzing pas...