Popular Posts
-
Remember I was getting Mike to build one of the puppets for me? Well here he is, in all his glory! He's a great little chap, ...
-
Helping Gareth with a spoon holding scene Gareth helping me out with the skydiving/falling scene. Multiple angles as we were still unsure...
-
With great timing, the folks at Wired Magazine have this article about how Toy Story 3 is created: Here is the Article From what I took ...
-
And here it is all paper machéd up, next up getting cracking on the props (grave, coffin, tree):
-
The grass is made from carefully sliced glassy magazine paper that just happened to be the right shade of green, works quite nicely, once ...

I thought I was the cake master but surely your take the crown.......Great job Richard!!
ReplyDeleteExquisite craftsmanship, a feast fit for a king ;D
ReplyDeleteSugar glass windows - excellent!
Top work, Richard.