Popular Posts
-
Wrapping up my final week at University, I finished with a satisfying First Class Honours, which has made the work seem worthwhile. ...
-
Remember I was getting Mike to build one of the puppets for me? Well here he is, in all his glory! He's a great little chap, ...
-
These are just a few of the sketches from my RVJ exploring the exaggeration of facial poses during expression-making emotions and searching ...
-
Well, here it is, the final completed film! If you go to Vimeo , you can watch it in HD. Thank-you to everyone who helped in one wa...

Hi, now I know this is a long shot but I'm really stuck. Im making an animation in Flash (CS5.5) and I need a 2 min countdown timer to play at the end and i know nothing about action scripts. I have tried a few off the internet but they all seam to error. Do you know any good websites for beginners?
ReplyDeleteThanks so much