Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(89)
-
▼
March
(22)
- Lovely Lady
- Mini-Project: Digital Drawing Practice
- Mini Project: Just Keep Drawing!
- Fabrication Progress
- Puppet (1) Head Mostly Done
- Puppet (1) Head Fabrication
- Tree Prop
- Tree Prop Progress
- Set (2) + Props Progress
- Set (1),(2) &(2a) Progress
- Armature Update
- Set (1),(2) &(2a) Progress
- Early Set (2)
- Early Character and Set (1)
- Tree Things
- Keeping on Track
- Mini Project: Canvas Characters
- Mini Case Study: Raa Raa!
- Animatic
- Mini Project: Armature
- Mini-Project: Paper Maché Test
- Mini Project: Character Doodling
-
▼
March
(22)
Popular Posts
-
Wrapping up my final week at University, I finished with a satisfying First Class Honours, which has made the work seem worthwhile. ...
-
Well, here it is, the final completed film! If you go to Vimeo , you can watch it in HD. Thank-you to everyone who helped in one wa...
-
I thought I'd give this brass tubing a go, instead of the usual Sculpey bones I'm used to as I've had a couple of failures on...
-
Remember I was getting Mike to build one of the puppets for me? Well here he is, in all his glory! He's a great little chap, ...
-
Here is the final little animation for expressing and exaggerating emotion in a face, I had to slow it down to 8fps as it was whizzing pas...

